Fred's Modified Baybayins Blog
About my attempts to modify the extinct Filipino writing system known as Baybayin (or Alibata).
A.) Links to Fred’s Modified Baybayin Fonts
- An e-book (PDF) about my suggested modifications for the Baybayin Script.
- You can now download my Modified Baybayin fonts in TTF format on deviantart.com.
- This is a comparative chart of my various Modified Baybayin styles for different ethnicities in the Philippines.
B.) Fred’s Baybayin Scripts in Omniglot.com
Three of my Modified Baybayin Styles were featured in Omniglot.com.
Friday, September 4, 2009
- Frederick Victor Paredes Añana
- I am a Filipino Fine Arts Graduate of Far Eastern University 2005. Major in Advertising Arts. My father's name is Teodoro Ruiz Añana - deputy coordinator/consultant of Urban Poor Associates. My mother's name is Constancia Jamiro Paredes/Añana, a SPED (Special Education)Teacher, part-time tutor and a member of ASP (Autism Society Philippines).